Raspberry Smoothie Bowl with granola
This smoothie is the ideal start to your working day. An exquisite refreshing breakfast, packed with good vitamins and minerals!
Ingredients (breakfast for 1 or 2 persons)
- 2 frozen bananas in chunks
- 150 grams of raspberries from the freezer
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1 large tablespoon of almond paste
- 2 tablespoons Totally Nuts- or Crazy Chocolate-granola
- Topping of your choice (ground flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, additional rood fruit such as raspberries or strawberries …)
Put the bananas, raspberries, almond milk, and almond paste into the blender and mix them into a thick, creamy smoothie. Use the crushed ice function if your blender has one. Put the smoothie in a bowl and mix it with the granola. Decorate the smoothie bowl with some additional red fruits and add a crunchy bite with the pumpkin seeds and an extra spoonful of granola. Enjoy your meal!